Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Allow security token for forms submission
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
- Create a security token for Contact Form Submission
- Remembering if you have accepted cookies
There is no way to prevent these cookies to being set, other than block all the cookies in your browser for this site. The site may still work without cookies enabled but losing some functionalities, like the possibility to send us a message via Contact Form.
Third party functions
Embedded videos, powered by YouTube (Google LLC).
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Personal Data collected for the following purposes and using the following services.
Contact form (This Website)
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorizes this Website to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header.
Personal Data collected: email address, name.
Google Fonts (Google LLC)
Google Fonts is a typeface visualization service provided by Google LLC that allows this Website to incorporate content of this kind on its pages. Actually, at the moment of writing this document, Google Fonts is not using cookies, but collecting usage data as specified in their FAQ.
YouTube video widget without cookies (Google LLC)
YouTube is a video content visualization service provided by Google LLC that allows this Website to incorporate content of this kind on its pages. This widget is set up in a way that ensures that YouTube won't store information and cookies about Users on this Website unless they play the video.
Data Controller and Owner
Strada di Campo Sardella 1/B
05044 Amelia (TR) - Italy
If you are located in certain countries, including those that fall under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (AKA the “GDPR”), data protection laws give you rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data; and
- Request portability of your personal data.
Data di pubblicazione: 01 Ottobre 2018
Ultimo aggiornamento: 11 Ottobre 2018, 08:47